We welcome visitors to our school please call the office 01202 572713 to book a tour
Kinson Academy school uniform is supplied by Brigade. You can order your uniform by logging onto www.brigade.uk.com, enter the school name – Kinson Academy and select the school uniform from the drop down menu provided.
Details of the clothing required are as below:
|UNIFORM||Black trousers or shorts in summer, black socks||black skirt, or black trousers, white socks, black tights|
|School Tie||School Tie|
|White shirt short of long sleeved||White Blouse short of long sleeved|
|Navy Jumper with school logo||Navy Jumper with school logo|
|Sensible black shoes||Sensible black shoes|
|P.E.KIT||White t-shirt||White t-shirt|
|Navy shorts||Navy shorts|
|Black/navy plimsolls or trainers||Black/navy plimsolls or trainers|
|Track suits for cold weather||Track suits for cold weather|
|SWIMMING||Swimming trunks, Swimming Hat||Swimming costume (not bikini), Swimming Hat|
|Verruca socks if needed||Verruca socks if needed|
- Jewellery – except stud earrings and watches – should not be worn in school as it could be a health and safety hazard. Children are not permitted to wear jewellery in P.E. games or practical craft activities. The school cannot accept responsibility for any items of jewellery that are brought into school.
- When swimming, all jewellery must be removed.
- Nail varnish is not permitted to be worn in school.
- Kinson Academy does not permit ‘extreme’ hair styling.
- We highly recommend that your child’s name is clearly marked on all his / her clothes as this helps when articles of clothing are misplaced or left behind in school.
- It is expected that children will come to school appropriately dressed. School Uniform is compulsory and it instils a feeling of pride and high standards.